IUBio

DNA Seq core facility set-u:replay

Massimo Zollo zollo at tigem.it
Sun Oct 27 07:14:50 EST 1996

Well, If you can,..... try to access to my web page
http://www.tigem.it/TIGEM/SEQCORE/seqcore.html
This facility is located in Milan (Italy) and is up and running since
January 1995. As "SERVICE" activity this year we produces more than
3000 reactions.  If you see something interesting just send me an
e-mail and I will be more then happy to give you advices.
I am right now working on developing a sample/data base management
tool and I hope soon I will show on the web out it works.
Thanks for your time
Massimo Zollo
(Core Sequencing Director @ TIGEM)