UNSUBSCRIBING FROM AUTOMATED SEQ ETC

Ian Ridgers ir at nhm.ac.uk
Thu Mar 21 14:15:15 EST 1996

Guys

Sorry to moan but the header to automated-dna-sequencing states:

To leave, send text 'leave automated-dna-sequencing'
         to mailbase at mailbase.ac.uk

I don't know about everyone else but I've had at least half a dozen e-mails
in duplicate with

Please unsubcribe me.

I am now unsubcribing also.

David C. get in touch where are you hiding now.

Ian

Ian Ridgers

Dept. of Zoology
The Natural History Museum