Template conc.

'Stora' Lukie bafn7 at maila.central.susx.ac.uk
Wed Mar 20 04:41:44 EST 1996

Greetings and fond(-ish) felicitations to all and sundry!
        I wonder if you folks out there could offer a mere beginner a
little advice?
-We're just setting up a group sequencing facility ('just' being the
operative word, the 377 is still sitting comfortably in its rather large
box), and I understand that the template concentration is an important
factor (amongst others), in getting good 'reads'. Can anyone recommend the
best way of accurately quantitating the DNA conc.? (Almost) any advice
would be appreciated.
                                                Many thanks!
                                                        Lucas Bowler

                                                        Dept. Mol. Microbiol.