[Agroforestry] Re: Oak Trees - Black Jack or Turkey - Need Info

D. Staples via ag-forst%40net.bio.net (by forester66 from yahoo.com)
Tue Jul 24 21:36:06 EST 2007

That is generally the nature of blackjack, shade intolerant lower limbs die
off.

news:mailman.372.1185209400.11350.ag-forst from net.bio.net...