[Agroforestry] Oak Trees - Black Jack or Turkey - Need Info

Jessrho from aol.com via ag-forst%40net.bio.net (by Jessrho from aol.com)
Sun Jul 22 17:12:11 EST 2007

I was looking for information on Blackjack Trees as we have several and are
cutting them down.  I want to know why the lower branches die and break off
leaving trash limbs to pick up constantly.  Did you ever find anything out about
these trees?  I have looked on line for information and have not found a
reason for this die back.

Faye