Try Our MCSE Course FREE!

SmartCertify Direct lyris at smartcertify.net
Fri May 31 15:04:51 EST 2002

Dear IT Professional,

SmartCertify Direct just made it easier for you to get MCSE certified.
That's because you can try our MCSE course for FREE today. That's right -
you don't have to blindly decide which MCSE course is right for you. Try it
out for FREE by visiting
http://www.smartcertify.net/default.asp?article=cf

Studies show that certification can bring a salary increase of up to 12
percent - just another reason why you should try our MCSE course free and
start your certification training today. After you try our MCSE course,
you'll see why we are an award-winning leader in the IT training industry.

Visit our web site at http://www.smartcertify.net/default.asp?article=cf

In addition, while your there you can try a variety of our other courses
including Cisco, CIW, A+, Linux and many more!

Click here:
http://www.smartcertify.net/default.asp?article=cf

Good luck as you pursue your MCSE certification!

Sincerely,
SmartCertify Direct

To subscribe to this newsletter, Send a blank email to:
join-cybertraining-3 at smartcertify.net
---
You are currently subscribed to cybertraining-3 as: agroforestry at net.bio.net
Or you may unsubscribe via the internet at:
http://mail.smartcertify.net/scripts/lyris.pl?enter=cybertraining-3&text_mode=0&lang=english

---