I got error message "Error status = 139" while loading data into
acedb. Does anyone know what that means?
- The error message never appears when I load each data independently into
an empty database, but will appear when load them together or added
more data into a database that with large part of data existing.
- I've tried ace_4.9f, ace_4.9p, etc.;
- The systems so far I've tried are:
1. SunOS baumwolle 5.10 Generic sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-4
2. SunOS algodon 5.8 Generic_108528-21 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-60
3. Linux ceres 2.2.16-22smp
And they all gave me the same error message. And my dataset is not very
large yet, much smaller than that of graingenes (8 block*.wrm files of
mine compare to 69 block*.wrm files of graingenes, with the same size of
each block*.wrm in /database).
Can anyone help me on this? Thank you very much.