ACeDB bug in Solaris 7?

schwartz at uclink4.berkeley.edu schwartz at uclink4.berkeley.edu
Thu Dec 23 00:43:20 EST 1999

Hi All,

I've developed a horrible bug with ACeDB 4.7e.  I have a new Ultra60
which got Solaris 7 (MU 4) installed on it.  Something is now terribly
wrong.  When I try to do anything at all, the ready on the main menu
starts to flicker, ACeDB takes over the entire window manager and
freezes the screen.  It has to be killed from another terminal.  When
you look at the processes running, dtwm and Xsun are taking up all the
processor and ACeDB is gobbling up memory.  I got the newest GCC
compiler and recompiled ACeDB.  Same problem.

By the way, I had the same binary running on Solaris 7 on my old
computer, where it was fine.

Does anyone have the slightest idea what might be going on?  If so, do
you have any suggestions?

Thank you and happy Holidays.
Jody

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/