IUBio

TableMaker query

Hamish McWilliam Hamish.McWilliam at bbsrc.ac.uk
Thu Dec 9 09:50:17 EST 1999

I'm trying to build a table of sequence blast results, with query map
positions, and I have run into the following issues:

Can TableMaker sort on more than one column of a table?
I want to be able to sort by map name and map position with a map (I
know I could do this with AQL, but I want to be able to store the
definition in the database).

Is any way of controling the level of recursion it performs?
I really only want the first blast hit (satisfiing a set of criterea)
instead of all of them.

Any ideas?

Hamish.
Hamish McWilliam