IUBio

NEWBIE : instaling Acembly?

Crepineau florent crepinau at pas-de-spam.sb-roscoff.fr
Fri Dec 12 08:12:47 EST 1997

   Dear ACeDB users,

As acembly is an extention for ACEDB, I thought that it would be the best
place to ask.

   I am instaling Acembly 4.5. When I do instal.acembly, everything goes
well except that it can't do a chmod on SGI_4 and whelp because it can't
recognise them (actually, when you look at these files they have a
question mark on them)
   Is that OK?

   And then when I run Acembly for the first time doing : acembly -Create
clone_name it answers that it can't find the bin.SOLARIS_4_OPT. I have
tried to download the missing file, I found several bin.--- but no
bin.SOLARIS_4_OPT.
   Does it exist and where can I get it from?

Thanks in advance.

Florent Crépineau

crepinau at sb-roscoff.fr