IUBio

WWW94 Biology Workshop

Bradley K. Sherman bks at alfa.berkeley.edu
Fri Apr 15 18:39:05 EST 1994

If any of the ACEDB extended family are planning on attending
WWW94 please drop me a note.  Perhaps there is some synergy to
be found.  I am helping organize the biology workshop.

For information about the workshop visit any of:
 http://beta.embnet.unibas.ch/conference/welcome.html
 http://www.dl.ac.uk/CBMT/www94.html
 http://s27w007.pswfs.gov/WWW94bio/index.html

For information about the conference:
 http://www.cern.ch/WWW94/Welcome.html

    --bks

--
Bradley K. Sherman               P.O. Box 245
Computer Scientist               Berkeley, CA, 94701
Institute of Forest Genetics     Internet: bks at s27w007.pswfs.gov