[Yeast] expression vector for S.cerevisiae

BURCIN ALTUN via yeast%40net.bio.net (by burcinaltun from gmail.com)
Wed Aug 7 09:34:03 EST 2013

Hello Everybody,
I am looking for an expression vector for S.cerevisiae which contains constitutive
promoter except PGK and ADH1 promoter. If you have and if you can send me, i would appreciate
a lot.
Thanks in advance

Burcin ALTUN
PhD Student
Yeast Molecular Genetics Group
International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (ICGEB)
Padriciano 99
34012 Trieste, Italy
E-mail:   altun from icgeb.org
Phone:  +39-340-8613728