[Yeast] Mating efficiency for pretransformed library screening

Junjie Shao via yeast%40net.bio.net (by privateshao from 163.com)
Mon Apr 1 22:02:48 EST 2013

Hi zhenming:

I find the "Mating efficiency for pretransformed library screening" in
www.bio.net.

Now I have the same problem.

I do the yeast 2-hybrid screen by mating system from clontech. The
efficiency is very low. I use the Y2H gold and Y187. Do you have any advice
to me? Thank you.

Best

junjie