[Yeast] antibodies for gal4

Spinette, Sarah via yeast%40net.bio.net (by sspinette from ric.edu)
Wed Jul 27 07:36:18 EST 2011

Hello,
we are trying to verify equal protein expression of our bait and prey mutants and our anti-bait and prey antibodies have not been very clean I see that Santa Cruz sells anti-Gal4 DBD or AD antibodies but they are $279 each!!! I don't have the kind of money, has anyone raised their our antibodies and be willing to share some for any authorship or acknowledgements? or know of a cheaper place to get them?

Thanks!!!

Sarah

Assistant Professor of Biology
Rhode Island College