[Yeast] (no subject)

moyra_mason from libero.it via yeast%40net.bio.net (by moyra_mason from libero.it)
Tue Feb 2 08:38:44 EST 2010

hy Jennifer,
I'm usungi exactly the same system. I think the problem must be the bait
expression. I checked for the expression of my bait. Everything was ok. I
perfromed the screen and had many problems. When I rechecked for the expression
of my bait it was no more expressed. What is happening??