[Yeast] calcofluor white

Lavi Barziv via yeast%40net.bio.net (by lavi55 from techunix.technion.ac.il)
Wed Dec 15 05:16:00 EST 2010

I'm looking for the cell-wall stressing agent calcofluor white.

I know Sigma used to sell it, but now they are only selling calcofluor white
stain.

Does anyone know where can I get some CFW?

Lavi Barziv

Dr. Yoav Arava's Lab.

department of Biology

Technion- Israeli institute of technology.

Haifa, 32000

Israel

+972-48293404
 <mailto:Lavi55 from hotmail.com> Lavi55 from tx.technion.ac.il