[Yeast] query for highly transformable S.Pombe cell

Mukesh Yadav via yeast%40net.bio.net (by mukeshpyadava from gmail.com)
Sat May 2 00:58:07 EST 2009

I am extremly sorry for my blunder in my previous mail regarding highly
transformable S.Pombe vector. By mistake it was written 'Vector' instead of
' Cells '. I apologise for that.
That should be read *"highly transformable S.Pombe cell"* as that VL6-48N of
S. cerevisiae. (ref. Natalay Kouprina, vladimir N. Noskov and Vladimir
Larionov :methods in Molecular Biology, Vol 349).

--
Mukesh Pratap Yadava
C/O Prof. D.D. Dubey