[Yeast] Promoters for RNA pol I and III

John Bida via yeast%40net.bio.net (by Bida.John from mayo.edu)
Wed Jun 24 15:11:49 EST 2009

I know the yeast three hybrid system uses the polIII promoter and
they have the sequence for the plasmid posted  here:

http://www.biochem.wisc.edu/faculty/wickens/lab/3h.aspx

You can also search for non-coding RNA's here
http://www.yeastgenome.org/cgi-bin/search/featureSearch

and find polIII encoded genes and look at the papers that identified
them:

http://www.yeastgenome.org/cgi-bin/reference/reference.pl?
dbid=S000064699

~Jp