[Yeast] Need help for museum exhibit

Arlene Elkins via yeast%40net.bio.net (by aelkins from bostonproductions.com)
Fri Feb 20 09:56:47 EST 2009

Could you please post the following to your members?

I am working on an audio-visual exhibit for the Connecticut Science
Center about bio-ethanol.  I want to use footage of yeast budding to
help illustrate the fermentation process.  I would appreciate it if
you have such footage, to contact me at
aelkins from bostonproductions.com.  I am happy to explain the project in
greater detail and answer any questions.

Thank you,

Arlene Elkins
Associate Producer
Boston Productions

BOSTON PRODUCTIONS INC. | imagine. what we do.

ARLENE ELKINS | ASSOCIATE PRODUCER
aelkins from bostonproductions.com | p 781.255.1555 x219 | f 781.255.1556