[Yeast] "help" yeast as biocontrol

M.Cristina Nally via yeast%40net.bio.net (by cristinanally from yahoo.com.ar)
Wed Oct 8 08:08:51 EST 2008

Hello:
Mi name is Cristina Nally, I am Biology and now I am docthoral student. My thesis is "Use of yeast as biocontrol agent of  fungi" (fungi of grapes of San Juan, Argentina) and I need some programs for identification of yeast (morfology, fisiology.., and molecular). Everybody could send me some program??
Thanks
Cristina Nally
Universidad Nacional de San Juan
Argentina