[Yeast] transcription extract

Rich Maraia via yeast%40net.bio.net (by maraiar from exchange.nih.gov)
Tue Jun 24 12:01:14 EST 2008

A postdoc in my lab can not seem to get in vitro transcription to
work.  Either his yeast extract is not transcriptionally competent or
his in vitro transcription assay isn't working.  Is anyone making
transcriptionally competent yeast extract near the NIH in Bethesda,
MD.  Potentially, my postdoc could observe during the next
preparation.  Alternatively, some active extract can be sent so that
he could use it as a positive control to troubleshoot his assay.

Thank you for your consideration,
Rich Maraia
--
Richard J. Maraia, M.D.
Captain, US Public Health Service, Commissioned Corps

Phone: 301 402-3567
Fax: 301 480-6863
http://eclipse.nichd.nih.gov/nichd/Maraia/Maraialabpage.html