[Yeast] plasmid with secreted alkaline phosphatase

Gaël Yvert via yeast%40net.bio.net (by Gael.Yvert from ens-lyon.fr)
Tue Jun 10 06:40:53 EST 2008

Dear All,

We are setting up a reporter system requiring secreted enzymatic
activity in cerevisiae. The plasmid YEpFLAG-1 BAP from Sigma would be
perfect but it's no longer in their catalog and my contact at Sigma said
the product is discontinued. Would anybody having this plasmid be so
kind as to send a few microliters?

Many thanks for any help you can provide.
Gael.

Gaël YVERT
LBMC CNRS UMR5239
Ecole Normale Supérieure de Lyon