[Yeast] daughter cell GFP staining

Gaël Yvert via yeast%40net.bio.net (by Gael.Yvert from ens-lyon.fr)
Tue Apr 22 03:41:39 EST 2008

Dear all,

We're looking for a good daughter-cell specific promoter to drive GFP
expression in S. cerevisiae daughter cells. By 'good' I mean strong and
specific enough to clearly distinguish daughters from mothers, even if
there is a leaky but weak expression in mother cells. If anybody has
such a promoter or could advice one that would be really helpful.

Many thanks,
Gael.

Gaël YVERT
Ecole Normale Supérieure de Lyon