[Yeast] ROS scavenger

Z.J. Zhang via yeast%40net.bio.net (by ZZhang from uwyo.edu)
Thu Sep 13 09:10:54 EST 2007

Juxiang:

We used N-tert-butyl-alpha-phenylnitrone(PBN) to quenching the ROS in
yeast. It works well.

Here is the reference:

Qun Ren et al., (2005) Mutation of the cohesin related gene PDS5 causes
cell death with predominant apoptotic features in Saccharomyces
cerevisiae during early meiosis Mutation Research 570:163-173

Let me know if you need a copy of the reprint.

Zhaojie Zhang

Zhaojie Zhang, Ph.D.
Department of Zoology and Physiology
University of Wyoming