[Yeast] Dissection Scope ...

Michael Keogh michael_keogh at hms.harvard.edu
Fri Jun 16 12:48:56 EST 2006

All,

I'm planning on buying a dissection scope for a new lab. I want a
model that can do tetrad dissections but also take bright-phase
pictures (so a camera mount is a requirement) when we do bud counts
etc etc ...

Any thoughts on the model you have in the lab (is it acceptable /
great / a piece of junk you'd trade in for a hand held magnifying
glass) would be great ...

Thanks in advance,

Michael ...

Dr Michael-Christopher Keogh
Bldg C1, Rm 207
Dept of Biological Chemistry and Molecular Pharmacology
Harvard Medical School
240 Longwood Ave
Boston, MA 02115
USA
Tel.          617 432 0366
Fax.         617 738 0516
Email.     Michael_Keogh at hms.harvard.edu
AIM. 	      mckeogh2004
Skype.    michaelckeogh
Web.       http://mckeogh.googlepages.com

NOTE: from September '06

Department of Cell Biology
Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Chanin Building, 1300 Morris Park Avenue
Bronx, NY 10461
USA