[Yeast] beta galactosidaye assay

Hengameh Abdollahpour hengame100 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 10 11:02:20 EST 2006

Hello all,

  I have started yeast two hybrid. Everything untill now was OK. Actually I got around 1000 colonies after mating of cDN library with the protein of ineterest, but after colony lift filter assy nothing turned blue. At first I thought the problem is with reagents, but now even after using new stocks the same problem is happening.
  I can not find what is wrong? If anybody has the same experience I would be  very glad to know the solution.
  Hengameh