[Yeast] Re: Post doc position available

maryam paieze at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 9 07:14:52 EST 2006

Hello Dear

  I am Maryam  fahimdanesh and i'm 28 years old.I finished my phd in Food
Scinece and technology about 1month ago.
My MSc and PhD thesis were about olive oil adulteration focused on minor
constituent.

My area of intererst for postdoctoral is about oil and fat
please send me complete information about postdoctoral
position,Scholarships fees, duration, and all usefull information and
propose me some subjects.
it would be my pleasure if you are interesting inform me as soon as
possible and please do not hesitate for further information.

                                       best  regards
                                      M.F.Danesh
address: Iran, Tehran,Darrous, Gholhal, Kamasaye Ave.Banki Deadend.No53