Yeast promotor

d.jansma at utoronto.ca d.jansma at utoronto.ca
Wed Mar 9 16:12:22 EST 2005

A glance at the Saccharomyces genome database
(http://www.yeastgenome.org/) suggests that the ORF of TLP1 runs
divergently from the ORF of PHO5.  The intergenic region is 1085
bp. In the absence of other information, one (cautious) approach would
be to use this entire intergenic region as the promoter for TLP1.

David Jansma

YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at net.bio.net
subscribe:   mailto:biosci-server at net.bio.net and say: subscribe yeast