heterologous expression

Emilie emiliecombet at yahoo.fr
Thu May 6 06:17:05 EST 2004

hi all,

I'm planning to express my candidate genes [fungal origin] for
functional analysis.  I had a look to the system available and was
tempted to go for Pichia pastoris {for PTMs and high-yields] but some
collegues explained how they have bad memories of the time they lost
on pichia sytems.  We have various lipid metabolism genes to express
and analyse, and I am looking for an easy to use & reliable expression
system.  Do you have any good system to recommend?

Thanks
Emilie

YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at net.bio.net
subscribe:   mailto:biosci-server at net.bio.net and say: subscribe yeast