requesting information on yeast promoter less vector pAS 201

Sreihani at aol.com Sreihani at aol.com
Thu Sep 18 22:00:55 EST 2003

Hi;

I am in search of a promoter less yeast vector for my research. The purpose
is to put the promoter of my interest in a yeast vector and look at the results
for my promoter activity. We were supposed to get a promoter less yeast
vector by the name of pAS 201, but the company in charge was not able to provide
the vector to us as promised. I have contacted the SGD at Stanford, and Dr. Nash
has suggested that I post my request on your site for possible response.

Thank you in advance.

Shara

YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at net.bio.net
subscribe:   mailto:biosci-server at net.bio.net and say: subscribe yeast