Thank you

Ed Louis ejl12 at le.ac.uk
Sun Mar 2 09:32:35 EST 2003

Dear everyone,

Thanks to all who registered by Friday. A special thanks to those who got
payment in as well. We have approximately 140 attendees currently
registered and approximately 20 speakers in addition to the invited
speakers and over 40 posters to be presented.

There is still room at the inn so please register this week so we have
final numbers for accommodation.

I will endeavor to email everyone who registered to confirm details (diet,
talk or poster, etc.). Directions and programme will be mailed to all
registrants this week.

For those talking we will have both PC and MAC facilities with assorted
drives to read discs. I'm sure we can accommodate the older formats for
presentations as well (Slides and Overheads).

See you in 3 weeks.

All the best

Ed

Edward J. Louis
Department of Genetics
University of Leicester
University Road
Leicester LE1 7RH, United Kingdom

Phone: +44-(0)116-252-3426
FAX:+44-(0)116-223-1387
LAB: +44-(0)116-223-1329

email: ejl12 at le.ac.uk  OR
elouis at molbiol.ox.ac.uk

***New Institute of Genetics at Leicester***
***see  www.le.ac.uk/iog ***

---
YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at net.bio.net
subscribe:   mailto:biosci-server at net.bio.net and say: subscribe yeast