pombe orfs

David C Hughes D.C.Hughes at derby.ac.uk
Mon Jul 7 10:21:39 EST 2003

Hi all,

I am keen to see if the pombe orthologs will rescue my cerevisaie
mutants. Is there any source of pombe orfs commercial or otherwise out
there (such as was the case with cerevisiae genes)?  Basically I am just
trying to avoid having to PCR and sequence the pombe genes I am
interested in.

Thanks for your time.

David

David C. Hughes,
Lecturer in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology,
School of Enviromental and Applied Sciences,
University of Derby,
Kedleston Rd,
Derby
DE22 1GB