IST2/YBR086C sequence updated in SGD

Anand Sethuraman anand at genome.stanford.edu
Fri Jan 3 21:17:54 EST 2003

Hello,

	I am writing to let you know that IST2/YBR086C sequence has been
updated in SGD.  I would appreciate if you could retrieve this sequence
from IST2 locus and double check if we made all the changes.  The URL
for IST2 locus page is:

		http://genome-www4.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/SGD/locus.pl?locus=ist2

I have put a note in IST2 Locus History acknowledging you for reporting
this sequence error to us:

		http://genome-www4.stanford.edu/cgi-
bin/SGD/locusHistory.pl?sgdid=S0000290

Also, we have notified MIPS that IST2 sequence has been updated in SGD.
Thanks again for keeping us up-to-date.  Please let me know if I missed
anything.

Cheers,
Anand
Anand Sethuraman Ph. D., Scientific Curator
Saccharomyces Genome Database
Department of Genetics
Stanford University School of Medicine
Stanford, CA 94305-5120