Happy 2003!

Ed Louis ejl12 at le.ac.uk
Thu Jan 2 07:47:22 EST 2003

Dear Yeasties and Friends,

Happy New Year!

Please remember to register for this year's annual British Yeast Meeting
held on the 24th to 26th of March in Leicester. Details can be found at
www.le.ac.uk/BYG2003

We will be choosing many short talks from the submitted abstracts and will
try to accommodate all requests to speak. Please indicate if you want to
give a short talk or a poster on your registration form.

Invited speakers do not need to register but should send me an abstract by
28 February.

Please pass on the information to anyone who may be interested as my email
list is unlikely to be comprehensive or up to date.

We now have entertainment arranged for the evening of the 25th:

Conference Dinner followed by a Barn-dance with a live band, "Totally
Ceilidhed", and caller, 8.30 to 11.30pm.
Sponsored by Singer Instruments

All the best,

Ed Louis

Edward J. Louis
Department of Genetics
University of Leicester
University Road
Leicester LE1 7RH, United Kingdom

Phone: +44-(0)116-252-3426
FAX:+44-(0)116-223-1387
LAB: +44-(0)116-223-1329

email: ejl12 at le.ac.uk  OR
elouis at molbiol.ox.ac.uk

***New Institute of Genetics at Leicester***
***see  www.le.ac.uk/iog ***

---

YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at net.bio.net