Purification of yeast ADH on Cibacron Blue F3GA

Fergus Doherty Fergus.Doherty at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Sep 16 03:57:28 EST 2002

HAs anyone experience of purifying yeast ADH using a Cibacron Blue F3GA
column?  IF so can they please contact me as I can't get the stuff to bind
to the column although there is ADH activity in the yeast extract (or even
using ADH bought from Sigma).  Startbinding buffer is 20mM Tris, 5mM
mercaptoethanol, 5mM MgCL2, 0.4mM EDTA, pH 6.5.

Thanks

--
Fergus Doherty,
School of Biomedical Sciences,