Two Questions about Yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae

Jianhua Yu yu19 at purdue.edu
Sun Sep 8 21:43:51 EST 2002

Hello, dear yeast colleagues-----

I have two questions about yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae to bother you.
Sorry about this.

1. Does anybody know whether the strain BY4725 and BY4726 are isogenic
each other or not? Where can I find some evidence for this?

2. Where can I order some clones (Plasmids) for double-strand break
repair genes, such as yKU70, yKU80, RAD52.......? I can clone them, but
I need many and it will take long time to do this. So, it will be easy
if I can find a place to buy them.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Have a good week!

Jianhua