the limitation of yeast complement

sdyang sdyang68 at yahoo.com.cn
Wed May 22 08:18:18 EST 2002

Hi,Freinds:

I want to isolate  a transporter gene from plant cDNA library by yeast complement protocol.But I am not sure whether the tranporter gene can be correctly expressed , the transporter protein can be correctly located and then take function.I heared that yeast complement protocol have some shortcomings.Please share you knowledge and experience about this topic with me.Thank you!

with my best wishes
sdyang

---

YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at net.bio.net