InCon - Oops InCyte

Joanne Evans joanne.evans at wolfson.oxford.ac.uk
Fri May 10 15:46:11 EST 2002

Hi

After the 'discussions' regarding the InCyte proteome fee, there is a messageboard located at:

http://bioinformatics.org/forum/message.php?msg_id=651

where people can leave comment - you never know, may be InCyte might even
read it......

I certainly know that as a graduate student about to start the writing up process, the construction of my thesis will be much difficult with out this valuable database.

Kind regards.

Joanne

---

YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at net.bio.net