strong GAL4 expression AND[ISO-8859-1] 2µ components

e.glastetter at dkfz-heidelberg.de e.glastetter at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Thu Jun 27 10:35:12 EST 2002

Dear yeast colleagues,

I would like to induce 3 different proteins with galactose in S.cerevisiae.
Therefore I'm looking for a yeast strain or construct which harbours the GAL4
transcription factor under the control of a strong constitutive promoter, which
I would like to integrate into my yeast strain.

I'm also looking for a plasmid harbouring all elements of the 2µ circle, which
are necessary to propagate 2µ based plasmids in cir0 strain (without leu2-d
marker).

Any help would be great,
Thanks a lot
Esther Glastetter