Yeast overgrowth

Freddy Rose freddy at rose.com
Wed May 23 08:39:10 EST 2001

**
** Note from Moderator: This is off-topic for this group,
** but I'm passing it on. A Web search at places like
** www.google.com, www.hotbot.com, or www.yahoo.com is
** probably your best bet.  A reader from this group
** also recommends this site:
** http://forums.obgyn.net/forums/womens-health/
** regards,                        francis at cmmt.ubc.ca
**

I have been having some trouble for years with yeast overgrowth (systemic).
I have been reading Dr. William Crook's book and doing research on the net.
I have just decided to start the program (diet, herbs and Nystatin) and go
to see my doc. in a week. I am not sure how he will respond.
Anyway, just looking for a newsgroup to learn from. I am taking grapefruit
seed extract with wormwood, caprylic acid and acidiphilous strains.
Giving up sugar seems impossible, it's in everything!

--

Christina G. Crawford :-)

---

YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at net.bio.net