Vector for constitutive expression in yeast

JOSE LUIS CARRASCO JIMENEZ jlcarrasco at clon.ibmcp.upv.es
Wed May 9 03:19:45 EST 2001

  Dear colleagues,

  I would like to express a plant protein in yeast under
the control of a constitutive promoter, without any N-terminal
fusion, in other words, from its own ATG. If any of you has a
vector suitable for that purpose and could share it, please
contact me. I will highly appreciate that.

  Thanks in advance.

  Cheers to all,

  Jose

Jose L. Carrasco
Instituto de Biologia Molecular y Celular de Plantas
Universidad Politecnica de Valencia
Avenida Los Naranjos, s/n
46022 Valencia (Spain)
Email: jlcarrasco at ibmcp.upv.es