Ilv minus

Heriberto Correia heribertocorreia at yupimail.com
Thu Jul 19 08:07:21 EST 2001

            Hi
            I have one yeast strain
            (ade 2-40/ade 2-119, trp 5-12/trp 5-27, ilv1-92/ilv1-92)
            And I need to prepare mininal mediun without ilv.
            The yeast extract w/o aminoacids (Difco 0919-15)
            Lacks of trp, met and his that means it contain the others
            aminoacids.
            How I can prepare mininal mediun without ilv?
            Does anybody have an recipe?
            ThanK you in advandce

            Consigue tu cuenta de E-mail gratis y permanente en http://WWW.YUPIMAIL.COM

---