Selenomethionine in P.pastoris

Christophe Verlinde verlinde at gouda.bmsc.washington.edu
Wed Jan 24 21:09:59 EST 2001

Anyone out there who tried to express Selenomet protein
in Pichia pastoris? My MEDLINE and GOOGLE searches
gave no hint that anyone ever tried it, but of course
people only like to communicate positive results.
Therefore, let me know if you tried it, even if the
results were negative.

Christophe

Christophe Verlinde, Ph.D.               Associate Professor

Dept. of Biological Structure & Biomolecular Structure Center
University of Washington  Box 357742, Seattle WA 98195
T: (206) 543 8865  F: (206) 685 7002
e-mail: verlinde at gouda.bmsc.washington.edu

---

YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at net.bio.net