Tetracycline and mitochondria biosynthesis

Tina Wenz Tina.Wenz at mpibp-frankfurt.mpg.de
Thu Jan 4 08:16:21 EST 2001

Hi,

I want to use an expression vector in S. cerevisiae which is
tetracycline inducible. I am wondering if the tetracycline somehow
interferes with the mitochondria biosynthesis like chloramphenicol does.
Does anyone knows more about it or has any suggestions for another
inducible expression vector which I could use (exept Gal)?

Tina Wenz

--
Tina Wenz
Max Planck Institute of Biophysics