I need literature for my research work!

Shahzad ravianjee at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 29 01:49:37 EST 2001

Respected Sir!

              I am a masters program research student
in the Cell and Moleculer Biology laboratory,
Department of Zoology, University of the
Punjab,Lahore. I am doing my research work on the
"Growth of Yeast in Inorganic Media". In this regard,
I need literature relevant to my research work
published during the last five years.The key words for
the literature survey are as follow:

1. Growth of Yeast
2. Growth in Inorganic medium
3. Bioremidiation of waste water using yeast

              Thanking you in Anticipation.

                  Yours Sincerely
                    Shahzad Shakoor
                    M.Sc. Research Student