ade2-101 sequence

Xiaowu Gai xgai at iastate.edu
Thu Aug 23 15:54:10 EST 2001

Hi Everyone:

I need to work with ade2-101. Surfing the messages posted here and I still
could not find the info as to what is the actual sequence of the mutant. I
tried PubMed and could not find references on its sequence. Can someone
help me here? Actually what I care most is merely the position of the
mutation(s). Does 101 mean it is at the 101 aa of the coding region?

Thank you all very much.

Xiaowu Gai, PhD
Associate Scientist
L. H. Baker Center for Bioinformatics and Biostatistics
Iowa State University
Ames, IA 50011
Phone: (515) 294-7624
Email: xgai at iastate.edu