Candida Albicans

Ethan replytothegroup at yourisp.invalid
Tue Nov 21 19:31:26 EST 2000

**
** Note from Moderator: This is off-topic for this group,
** but I'm passing it on. A Web search at places like
** www.google.com, www.hotbot.com, or www.yahoo.com is
** probably your best bet.  A reader from this group
** also recommends this site:
** http://forums.obgyn.net/forums/womens-health/
** regards,                        francis at cmmt.ubc.ca
**

Hello my name is Ethan I hope I am not bothering anyone as I am not sure if
I am in the right newsgroup really.

I have been recently diagnosed with an overgrowth of the Candida Albicans
yeast. This type of yeast is normal in small amounts in healthy humans.

This overgrowth has likely caused me to have myriad of unpleasant symptons,
the most prevasive of which is chronic fatigue.

I'm looking for any information at all about this yeast, as I really know
very little about it. I have read a good FAQ at:
http://www.infosky.net/~alexmi/candida.htm

Once again I hope I am not bothering anyone.
-Ethan

---