source for GAL4 antibodies?

Alex Brands abbrands at artsci.wustl.edu
Tue May 9 15:12:09 EST 2000

I have been doing some 2-hybrid experiments, and I would like to do
Western Blot analyses to determine if the fusion proteins are being made.
To do this I need antibodies to the Gal4BD and Gal4AD.  Clontech sells
these, but they charge $225 for an amount sufficient to do 10 blots.  This
seems very expensive compared to other antibodies I have priced.

Does anyone know of a cheaper source?

Thanks!

Alex Brands

---