randomly primed library

Michael Shuen cmshuen at julian.uwo.ca
Tue May 9 10:18:47 EST 2000

Hi,

         I am tryig to find a randomly primed mammalian (human preferred)
cDNA library for use in the LexA based two-hybrid system.  The only one I
found that are available are the oligo dT primed.  If you have any random
primed libraries of human cDNA that are compatible with this system (in a
yeast expression vector with a TRP1 marker, cDNA driven by GAL1 promoter
and a transactivation domain fused to the cDNA) and could spare some I
would be very much appreciate it.

Thanks,

Michael Shuen

Michael C.L. Shuen