Yeast internuclear protein extraction

HASHIGUCHI Kazunari kaz at kingyo.zool.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Fri Jun 30 00:38:10 EST 2000

Hello!
I want to purification of native enzyme from S. cerevisiae.  It is
considered that the target enzyme is localized in nuclear and mitochondria.

I tried to parform extraction of nuclear protein using Zymolyase
treatment-homoginization-sonication method.  Although, I could detect
simillar band pattern in all of fraction (nuclear, cytozol and
mitochondria) by SDS-PAGE.  It suggest that the fractionation was failed!

So, please tell me about the extraction methods of yeast internuclear protein.

  HASHIGUCHI Kazunari
      Ph.D Student, Laboratory of Radiation Biology,
         Graduate School of Science, Kyoto University, JAPAN.
       mailto:kaz at kingyo.zool.kyoto-u.ac.jp

---

YEAST e-mail: messages sent to yeast at net.bio.net